Querido leitor

Adoro o universo gastronômico, descobrir novos sabores, cores, texturas, aromas que nos remete a nossa infância querida, provavelmente de onde vem todas as nossas preferências alimentares.
Então, decidi investigar, imergir neste delicioso mundo da gastronomia.


Friday 21 August 2009

Every month, I will post a new "review" from places I've visited. This month is:“The Breakfast Club” In a charming Alley in Angel/ Isling ton is” The Breakfast Club”. Right away at the entrance, I was acknowledged in a very welcoming way and instructed to seat where I pleased (this is very rare in London where you are normally seated near the toilet, facing some wall or in a awkward place, this always happens in busy eateries), not that this place was packed, but, is very popular indeed among young trendy people. The food exceeded my expectations, ticking all squares; Presentation, texture, balance, colour, and the most important in my opinion, FLAVOR! I’ve ordered Poached eggs with grilled Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce with extra toasts, good quality bread, the way that should be. The Menu is vast; from the obvious English full breakfast to the “Posh” Menu –Smoked Salmon, Smoothies, or Yogurt and Cereal, for all tastes. The queue is usually long at the weekends, do like I did, go in the afternoon, when it is normally quiet.

No comments: