Querido leitor

Adoro o universo gastronômico, descobrir novos sabores, cores, texturas, aromas que nos remete a nossa infância querida, provavelmente de onde vem todas as nossas preferências alimentares.
Então, decidi investigar, imergir neste delicioso mundo da gastronomia.


Thursday 17 December 2009

Cooking with Love

In my opinion,Cooking is a demonstration of love, giving and caring.
Our hectic lives make cooking very hard and we need to make an effort.It is not difficult at all, but we have many excuses for not doing it.Last week I have decided to cook for a special person in my life.
Here, it is!
The result:



Chicken Fricassee' with potatoes Crisps, rice and green salad
(Recipes on request)



                                        
                                                         Coconut Pud (Manjar Branco)
                                                                                with  Prune Sauce

 
These recipes don't come from any book, they were not tested in a industrial kitchen, ingredients not measured precisely , these recipes come from the heart.
It's very rewarding ,specially when this special person really appreciate it.
Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

As the "special person" mentioned (I think... unless he made the dish for somebody else last week!) I can add my personal seal of approval. It was a delicious experience, and the chicken fricassee's vivid flavour has haunted me ever since. I gather the dish is usually made with chicken breasts but Fabio, remembering my lack of enthusiasm for that particular portion of the chicken's anatomy, cooked it with thigh meat instead. He seemed a little disappointed with the result, as the thighs were already very flavoursome, but I thoroughly enjoyed the intensity of flavour and the interesting texture resulting from sprinkling crisps over the creamy sauce. If I'm lucky, he'll make it for me again sometime soon! Thank you!!

Anna R said...

Please give me the recipe for the dessert.
I also wish to thank you for a wonderful visit to Fifteen in the end of October. We had a great time!
(The three Swedes)