Querido leitor

Adoro o universo gastronômico, descobrir novos sabores, cores, texturas, aromas que nos remete a nossa infância querida, provavelmente de onde vem todas as nossas preferências alimentares.
Então, decidi investigar, imergir neste delicioso mundo da gastronomia.


Friday 3 September 2010

Vrisaki Greek- Cypriot Restaurant

On arrival.....
 I was greeted with a selection of little fresh salads dishes



I am a very difficult person to please when it comes to food as my friends always say...Well, in my defence, I have my high standards, I like it fresh, well prepared and made with love.
 Anyway, today I have the pleasure of eating one of the best Lamb dishes, thanks to my colleague Adam from Fifteen Restaurant, a Turkish Cypriot himself, suggest me this " gastronomical gem"called "Vrisaki".
                                                                      The Lamb
Tender, full of delicate spices flavour,cooked for hours in the oven served with roasted potatoes ( fresh not reheated), rice, and a delicious Greek salad.
Well recommended!

Vrisaki


73 Myddleton Road, N22 8LZ Full details & map

No comments: